Are you looking for, or do you want to be a local Installer in your area? Do you want to be the Expert that gives Free in home Consultation? If so, please send or email your logo (email@example.com), link, and proof of insurance that you are qualified to work in the customer’s home and garage.
For information and pricing please contact our family of INSTALLERS & FRIENDS.
Installers: (Oahu, Hawaii) Ph# 808-675-6578
We install Concrete Stain (residential/commercial/industrial), Cork Flooring (home/commercial gym), Interlock flooring (residential/commercial/industrial), and all garage products on Garagestud.com
Important! – The Garagestud™ friends are listed as trusted sources for products and information for web visitors to view; however, it is important that all consumers use their best judgment when researching the hiring of an installer or the buying of a product from a merchant. Please review tips.
1. Never send money to a seller that cannot verify his/her business identity. Ask for their tax I.D. number for proof of business.
2. Always check the credentials of your installer.
3. Never send money to a seller that claims they are out of country and cannot get to the necessary information that will verify his or her identity.
4. Always read the Terms & Agreements for Online or In-Person purchases. Some advertisers are becoming more and more deceptive. Check the agreement for hidden magazines subscriptions, or memberships to services you have no desire of belonging too.
5. Pay close attention to deceptive advertisement. Everyone says they are #1, but very few can prove it. Actions speak louder than words, so don’t be afraid to only pay 25% - 50% down. Garagestud™ will be following up with any and all consumers and installers that we verbally or through email suggest to a homeowner.
6. Always contact GarageStud if someone is slandering or defaming our company. We want to talk to all consumers about the good, bad, and ugly. Somehow the word “SERVICE” has become some long lost concept. We do not think so, and we can not get better if we do not hear both sides of the story. We strive for perfection, while achieving excellence.